To apply for a loan, you will have to provide the lender with detailed documentation of your financial history. The lender will request a credit report from a credit agency and will verify the information provided in your loan application. Be prepared to provide:
1. Salaried Borrowers:
a. Your most recent 30 days of pay stubs
b. 2013 and 2012 complete Federal Income Tax Returns and W2 Forms
2. Self-employed Borrowers:
a. 2013 and 2012 complete Federal Income Tax Returns
b 2013 and 2012 business tax returns, if applicable.
3. Copies of your most recent 2 consecutive months’ statements for all checking, savings, investment and retirement accounts. Please provide ALL PAGES, including blank pages and pages with standard printed language.
4. For Purchases: Copy of the signed contract of sale and copies of the good faith deposit and/or down payment checks.
5. For Refinances: Copy of Deed (if available) and Homeowner Insurance Policy (declaration page only). Recent statement for existing mortgage.
6. Copies of driver licenses and one additional form of ID (ss card, credit card) for each.
7. If a condominium, please provide monthly maintenance statement and homeowner association contact.